Absolutely essential. It gives you a priority number and us a reference to your sample. Download and fill the registration form and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
External Users :
University/ Colleges :
You can come in-person or send your samples along with a letter from the Head / Guide on your College/Institute original letterhead duly signed and sealed for registration stating that the analysis is for research purpose to qualify for academic concession. The letter should be addressed to The Director,ICAR- IIVR, Varanasi.
National Lab :
You can come in-person or send your samples along with a letter from your Institute original letterhead duly signed and sealed for registration stating that the analysis is for research purpose. The letter should be addressed to The Director, ICAR- IIVR, Varanasi.
You can come in-person or send your samples along with a letter for registration.
Covering letter should be on your company original letterhead duly signed and sealed and should also consists the following undertaking:
"In any event, the content of report/bill is meant for our information only and we will not use the content of this bill/report for advertisement, evidence or litigation.".
If your letter does not contain the above undertaking then your letter and samples for analysis will not be accepted. The letter should be addressed to The Director, ICAR- IIVR, Varanasi. In your letter mention that " You agree to acknowledge ICAR-IIVR Varanasi, in your publications and thesis if the ICAR-IIVR Instrument results are incorporated/used in them."
Kindly send us the publication reference (Journal name/volume number/names of the authors/date of issue of the publication etc) to us.
For any further details mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- The analytical data / spectra are provided only for research / development purposes. These can not be used as certificates in legal disputes.
- Service charges are payable at prevailing rates.
- Samples, letter and payment detail should be sent in the same cover only. If Samples are received without covering letter/DD, the samples will be sent back to the user without any further intimation/notice. Separate Sample should be sent for different analysis. Samples are not analysed till Payment is received.
- If you are sending samples for multiple Analysis. Please send seperate samples for each analysis.
- Please send the samples in quantity as mentioned in the brochure. Samples are not recovered, unless a special request is made.
- In all correspondence related to analysis our reference/registration number must be mentioned
- Radio -active material should be clearly mentioned and handed over personally.
- Unstable and explosive compounds are not accepted for analysis.
- Services are rendered to only those users who regularly give us feed -back about the and use of the result ,e.g. thesis, patent, process publication etc.
- Research fellows and students are advised to send there application and samples through their Supervisor or Head of department/Institute.
- Interpretation of spectra is not undertaken normally . In special cases this service can be provided on payment on extra charges .
- If you want samples back Please inform to Director or mention in your letter.
- Kindly collect your samples back at the time of collecting your report. Samples which are not collected within a week from the date of report collected/sample analysis will be disposed of immediately without any further notice.
- The payment should be made in advance by Demand Draft(DD) in favour of : " ICAR UNIT IIVR VARANASI".The DD along with sample and covering letter should be sent to ICAR-IIVR Varanasi
- You can aslo made paymant by RTGS in favour of:"ICAR UNIT IIVR VARANASI".
Account Number: 30156620659
Account Name: ICAR UNIT IIVR VARANASI
IFSC CODE: SBIN0014905
You can also request for an appointment on an instrument and fix the same in consultation with the respective laboratory or their in-charge for your sample analysis.
Sample Submission :
Samples are to be submitted as per the date provided for sample analysis which will be communicated saperatly to the indenter.