All the users are required to submit MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for each sample they submit and a certificate stating that the samples submitted are non- toxic / non-hazardous and that the sample does not require special precaution while handling.
Kindly add GST 18% (w.e.f. from 1st July 2017) on Instrument Charges
- Dispatch address will be same as address on letter head.
- GST is applicable to all the users and is calculated as per current rate.
- All the samples should accompany the payment, in order to be considered for registration and analysis. All the payments should be in favour of "ICAR Unit IIVR Varanasi" but the Demand Drafts should be sent to "Director, ICAR-IIVR Varanasi, U.P."
- The payment should be made in advance by a only Demand Draft(DD) in favour of : " ICAR UNIT IIVR VARANASI ."
- The DD should be rounded off the nearest figure(integer value). Example: IF total charges(including tax etc) comes out to be Rs.569.67/-(ie greater than or equal to 50 paise) then DD amount should be rounded off to Rs.570/- IF total charges(including tax etc) comes out to be Rs.569.47/-(ie less than 50 paise) then DD amount should be rounded off to Rs.569/-
Our Account details :Account Number: 30156620659
Account Name : ICAR UNIT IIVR VARANASI
IFSC Code: SBIN0014905
MICR No : 221002076